Connect with colleagues and engage with industry experts at the reimagined ASTRO Annual Meeting, the world’s most important event for the radiation oncology community.
- A renewed focus on debate, discussion and collaboration, with opportunities to network with colleagues and experts in a warm and inviting environment.
- The interactive and collaborative Innovation Hub, with all-digital posters and a central lounge offering a place to share knowledge and perspectives.
- The very latest practice-changing science presented in the Plenary and Clinical Trials sessions and special physics and biology-focused oral abstract sessions.
- Sessions highlighting the advances and potential breakthroughs over the past year from all the major oncology meetings.
- A large Innovation and Solution Showcase (Exhibit Hall) featuring new products and services, with networking opportunities and a chance to ask questions of industry experts.
Join us in warm and wonderful Miami Beach, where the best of the oncology community connects to advance cancer care, improve patient outcomes and inspire and renew providers!